(non-refundable, except under extenuating circumstances)
A $100 sibling discount is available for families with more than one musician in the symphony.
No musician will be excluded due to financial need. Scholarships and financial aid are available. Please fill out the Financial Aid section of the Registration Form to be considered for financial aid.
Payments by check, payable to SCCYS, 3 options:
- Full payment: $800 due by Sept. 15
- Two installments: $400 due by Sept. 15 and Nov. 1
- Four installments: $200 due by Sept. 15, Oct. 1, Nov. 1, and Dec. 1 (final payment must be made by December)
Please make checks payable to SCCYS and mail to:
Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony, PO Box 566, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
Payments by credit card via PayPal, 3 options:
(3% surcharge added for transaction fee from PayPal)
- Full payment: $824 due by Sept. 15
- Two installments: $412 due by Sept. 15 and Nov. 1
- Four installments: $206 due by Sept. 15, Oct. 1, Nov.1, and Dec. 1 (final payment must be made by December)