(non-refundable unless under extenuating circumstances)
A $100 sibling discount is available for families with more than one musician in the symphony.
No musician will be excluded due to financial need. Scholarships and financial aid are available.
Fill out the Financial Aid section of the Registration Form to be considered for financial aid.
Payments by check, made payable to SCCYS, as follows:
1) $800 full payment due by September 15
2) $400 due by September 15 and November 1
3) $200 due by September 15, October 1, November 1, December 1 – last payment must be made by December.
Please make checks payable to SCCYS and mail to:
Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony, PO Box 566, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
Payments by credit card via PayPal on our web site as follows (PayPal charges us 3% for each transaction!):
1) $820 full payment due by September 15
2) $410 due by September 15 and the balance due by November 1
3) $205 due by September 15, October 1, November 1, December 1